Before organizations can make any decisions, it is extremely important that they do their homework first. Proper planning and preparation is paramount to the successful implementation of any project.
I have had the opportunity to work on several SharePoint projects. Each one very different as far as the clients’ needs and requirements, but very similar as far as preparation. To prepare for each project, I sought out resources that would help me. And in an effort to help you prepare, I would like to share those resources with you.
- Plan for SharePoint Online in Office 365
- Links to recommended resources for the SharePoint Online and hybrid deployments.
- SharePoint Online Service Description
- Feature comparison across all solutions
- SharePoint Online Planning Guide for Office 365 Enterprise and Midsize
- Description of five manageable steps for planning an implementation
- Hybrid for SharePoint Server 2013
- Learn about SharePoint Server 2013 hybrid environments and the hybrid solutions available for SharePoint Server 2013 and SharePoint Online.
- Implement an Effective SharePoint Governance Plan
- Recommendation for implementing governance
I hope that these resources are just as helpful for you as they were for me. At TecFac, we specialize in helping our clients develop plans for accomplishing their goals and projects. And it is very important that we implement best practices when doing so.