One of the key ways to help “save our planet” is to reduce the amount of paper we use on a daily basis. This has been the goal of many organizations which they’ve achieved by using solutions like SharePoint for document sharing and SkyDrive for file storage. Going paperless with technology also helps organizations streamline their processes and operate at a higher level of efficiency. However, the missing piece of the puzzle was digitally collecting signatures. Well that piece is no longer missing. With the partnership of Office 365 and DocuSign, which was announced today, organizations can now easily and quickly collect digital signatures. Yu may want to check out a site like https://www.salesforce.com/solutions/small-business-solutions/integrations/docusign-integration-salesforce/ to find out more on how digital signing can help to effectively make your business easier when it comes to documents and clients.
Reposted from Office 365:
Microsoft and DocuSign partner to bring eSignature capabilities to Office 365 customers
by Office Team, on February 17, 2014
Today, Microsoft and DocuSign announced a long-term strategic partnership to make DocuSign’s industry-leading eSignature apps widely available from within Microsoft Office 365. DocuSign’s new solutions, which are built on the Office 365 platform, will include integration within Outlook, Word, SharePoint Online and SharePoint Server 2013. Customers can expect:
- Easy Administration and Use: Office 365 and SharePoint administrators will be able to add DocuSign Apps for all users directly from their administration consoles.
- Single Sign-On: DocuSign has adopted Azure Active Directory to provide single sign-on capabilities with Office 365 credentials, providing a seamless path to manage accounts.
- Secured storage. DocuSigned documents are automatically stored in Microsoft OneDrive for Business for full control.
- Office Store Availability: Individuals can self-service and access the apps and Word templates directly from the Office Store.
- Continued Innovation: DocuSign and Microsoft will continue to collaborate to bring new innovations to customers on the Office 365 platform.
Customers are looking to technology to replace manual and paper-based processes, and obtaining signatures on important documents is one such process. With DocuSign’s technology, paired seamlessly with Office 365, customers can break free from the cycle of printing, faxing, scanning, and overnighting documents, followed by rekeying data due to illegibility, incomplete information, and missing signatures. Instead, customers can manage eSignatures without needing to leave their most used Office apps where they communicate, collaborate, and create. This ultimately helps them be more productive, reduce costs, and get more business quickly.
See the press release for more details.